A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Friday, June 17, 2016
Ashley Van Houten , PhD, BA MSc, M Psych.
Griffith University; Van Houten and Associates, Gold Coast, Australia
- June 19, 2016 10:09 AM - June 19, 2016 10:21 AM 0706-000608 A COMPARISON BETWEEN TRANSSEXUALS WHO HAVE HAD SRS AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT AND WHO ARE LIVING IN THEIR PREFERRED GENDER.
- June 20, 2016 8:00 AM - June 20, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000598 Poster 177 - QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE EVIDENCE FOR WHO IS IN THE PICTURE? HELPFUL AND UNHELPFUL PEOPLE IN TRANSITION.
- June 20, 2016 8:00 AM - June 20, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000331 Poster 178 - CONCEPTS THAT ARE SALIENT FOR TRANSSEXUALS WHO ARE TRANSITIONING TO LIVING IN THEIR PREFERRED GENDER:: A QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS.
- June 19, 2016 8:00 AM - June 19, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000606 Poster 59 - IS SRS A DEFINING MARKER IN LIVING IN YOUR PREFERRED GENDER? A THREE STUDY QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS.
- June 19, 2016 8:00 AM - June 19, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000333 Poster 60 - AN INTEGRATED NON PATHOLOGICAL PSYCHOTHERPUTIC APPROACH WITHIN THE NON- PATHOLOGICAL BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL PARADIGM IN THE ASSISTANCE OF TRANSITION: AN EVIDENCED BASED NON PATHOLOGICAL MODEL FOR CLINICAL INTERVENTION.
WPATH 24th Scientific SymposiumExit
- Venue Pre-conference Surgeons Only - Friday June 17th - VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- Venue Pre-Conference State of the Art - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Plenary Day - Saturday June 18th - VU University Amsterdam
- Venue Conference: Sunday June 19th - Tuesday June 21 - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Diner – Sunday June 19th - Paradiso
- Venue Welcome Reception - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin