A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Friday, June 17, 2016
Danielle Castro , MA MFT
Dimensions Clinic; University of California San Francisco; Center of Excellence for Transgender Health, San Francisco, CA
- June 20, 2016 2:15 PM - June 20, 2016 3:15 PM 0706-000615 PARTICIPATION AT THE MARGINS: TRANSGENDER WOMEN OF COLOR AND INSTITUTIONAL INCLUSION IN BOTH ACADEMIC AND CLINICAL SPACES
- June 20, 2016 8:00 AM - June 20, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000748 Poster 167 - INCREASING WELLNESS AMONG TRANS PEOPLE: A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO PSYCHOTHERAPY.
- June 20, 2016 8:00 AM - June 20, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000742 Poster 207 - THE DIMENSIONS CLINIC MODEL OF CARE FOR TRANS YOUTH: TWO DECADES OF HEALTHCARE.
- June 20, 2016 10:09 AM - June 20, 2016 10:21 AM 0706-000430 SHEROES: CULTURALLY RELEVANT SEXUAL RISK REDUCTION AMONG TRANSGENDER WOMEN OF COLOR
- June 20, 2016 10:09 AM - June 20, 2016 10:21 AM 0706-000749 TAJA’S (TRANS ADVOCATES FOR JUSTICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY’S) COALITION: RESPONDING TO THE VIOLENCE AGAINST TRANSGENDER WOMEN OF COLOR THROUGH COALITION DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION.
- June 20, 2016 1:00 PM - June 20, 2016 2:00 PM 0706-000541 TRANS AND GENDER NON-CONFORMING THERAPISTS: ON DISCLOSURE, COUNTERTRANSFERENCE, AND NAVIGATING DYNAMICS OF PRIVILEGE AND MARGINALIZATION
WPATH 24th Scientific SymposiumExit
- Venue Pre-conference Surgeons Only - Friday June 17th - VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- Venue Pre-Conference State of the Art - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Plenary Day - Saturday June 18th - VU University Amsterdam
- Venue Conference: Sunday June 19th - Tuesday June 21 - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Diner – Sunday June 19th - Paradiso
- Venue Welcome Reception - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin