A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Friday, June 17, 2016
LGBT community organization LABRYS (Kyrgyzstan), Moscow, Russian Federation
- June 19, 2016 1:00 PM - June 19, 2016 2:00 PM 0706-000321 ANALYSIS OF SOME EXISTING POSITIONS AND APPROACHES IN THE COUNTRIES OF EASTERN EUROPE AND CENTRAL ASIA TO PROVIDING CARE TO TRANGENDER PEOPLE.
- June 19, 2016 8:00 AM - June 19, 2016 6:00 PM 0706-000714 Poster 35 - IN SEARCH OF ALTERNATIVE MODELS OF EFFECTIVE PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC SUPPORT OF TRANSGENDER PEOPLE DIRECTED ON HARMONIZATION OF SELF IN COMFORTABLE GENDER IN ABCENCE OF INSTITUTIONAL SOCIOMEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CARE IN EECA COUNTRIES
- June 20, 2016 11:00 AM - June 20, 2016 12:00 PM 0706-000490 UNIQUE FOR THE EECA TRANSADVOCACY EXPERIENCE FROM KYRGYZSTAN: DEVELOPMENT OF PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN MEDICAL SPECIALISTS AND TRANSCOMMUNITY, JOINT EFFORTS TO IMPROVE ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE SERVICES FOR TRANSPEOPLE, DEVELOPMENT OF SENSITIZING EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR MEDICAL SPECIALISTS.
WPATH 24th Scientific SymposiumExit
- Venue Pre-conference Surgeons Only - Friday June 17th - VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- Venue Pre-Conference State of the Art - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Plenary Day - Saturday June 18th - VU University Amsterdam
- Venue Conference: Sunday June 19th - Tuesday June 21 - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Diner – Sunday June 19th - Paradiso
- Venue Welcome Reception - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin