A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Friday, June 17, 2016
Laura Kuper , PhD
Children's Medical Center Dallas, Dallas, TX
- June 20, 2016 4:45 PM - June 20, 2016 5:45 PM 0706-000663 CHALLENGES FACED, LESSONS LEARNED: THE DEVELOPMENT OF A RAPIDLY GROWING MULTIDISCIPLINARY PROGRAM FOR TRANSGENDER CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS IN DALLAS, TEXAS, USA.
- June 20, 2016 9:45 AM - June 20, 2016 9:57 AM 0706-000400 DIMENSIONALITY, INTERSECTIONALITY, AND FLUIDITY: A MIXED METHODS STUDY OF NON-BINARY GENDER IN YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTHOOD
- June 19, 2016 10:21 AM - June 19, 2016 10:33 AM 0706-000689 MENTAL HEALTH MEASURES IN YOUTH REFERRED FOR GENDER DYSPHORIA TO A MULTIDISCIPLINARY PROGRAM IN DALLAS, TX, USA.
- June 20, 2016 10:33 AM - June 20, 2016 10:45 AM 0706-000179 SUICIDALITY AMONG TRANSGENDER AND GENDER NON-CONFORMING YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS: EXPLORING PREVELANCE AND CORRELATES WITHIN A LARGE US-BASED SAMPLE (N=1,965)
WPATH 24th Scientific SymposiumExit
- Venue Pre-conference Surgeons Only - Friday June 17th - VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- Venue Pre-Conference State of the Art - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Plenary Day - Saturday June 18th - VU University Amsterdam
- Venue Conference: Sunday June 19th - Tuesday June 21 - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Diner – Sunday June 19th - Paradiso
- Venue Welcome Reception - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin