Venue Conference: Sunday June 19th - Tuesday June 21 - Tolhuistuin
Published: May 25, 2016
Tolhuistuin, IJpromenade 2, Amsterdam
The Tolhuistuin, established in the former company restaurant of Shell, is located right across from the Central Station, on the opposite side of the IJ.
In case you travel to Amsterdam Central Station by train or come to the Tolhuistuin by bike: take the free ferry (Buiksloterwegveer) at the back side of the Central Station. Please note that this ferry also leads to 'EYE' Film Museum and boards every 6 minutes. The transfer takes about 3 minutes. You can use the ferry 24/7 for free. When you arrive in Amsterdam North you'll find the entrance of the Tolhuistuin (IJ-ingang) about 50 metres from the ferry (left). In case you travel by car please enter 'IJpromenade 2' in your navigation description. Parking at EYE film museum is the best option in the area of the Tolhuistuin.
How to reach TolhuisTuin from Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Amsterdam Central Station
- From Hotel Double Tree Hilton, Oosterdokstraat 4, Amsterdam you walk to the back side of Central Station (9 minutes)
- Take the free ferry (Direction Buiksloterwegveer) at the back side of the Central Station.
- You will find the entrance of the Tolhuistuin about 50 metres from the ferry (left)
For other hotels plan your travel on http://9292.nl/en#
WPATH 24th Scientific SymposiumExit
- Venue Pre-conference Surgeons Only - Friday June 17th - VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- Venue Pre-Conference State of the Art - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Plenary Day - Saturday June 18th - VU University Amsterdam
- Venue Conference: Sunday June 19th - Tuesday June 21 - Tolhuistuin
- Venue Diner – Sunday June 19th - Paradiso
- Venue Welcome Reception - Friday June 17th - Tolhuistuin